• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Shooter Schooling the Boy's

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
28b60hu.jpg

She's 8 years old and the daughter of another shooter I know. She got a second round hit at 675 yards Sunday. Would have been a first round hit but, she yanked the trigger on shot one. After calming her down and doing a few dry snaps she nailed it. Target was a 13" x 24" IPSC Torso. 50% shot to hit ratio. Not too bad for the young lady in pink.

Rifle:

Built by a guy in Louisiana
6x47 Lapua
Krieger 1-8
McM A5
NF NXS 5.5x22x50
107 SMK's at 3,050 with 38.5 grains of H4350

Last edited:
That's great! Love to see the kids shooting more so than the adults. Can't wait to have my 10 year old doing the same with my rifles. She's still on her .22, mostly because of me. That little girl in the truck is going to be one tuff kid. Belly down on that hard truck bed in flip flops, LOL!

Let my 9 yo shoot at 300 for the first time this weekend. She only got 3 shots off with the 223 before we got rained out, but shot about 200 rds of 22 at 50 yds before that. The best part is she helped me load the bullets she was shooting too. I look forward to moving her off the bench to some positional shooting as she gets more familiar with shooting at range.

Ryan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Great pic and I know she will be a Roscoe fan for life after shooting one of you builds. I must say that seeing the young ones shoot never gets old.

I will admit to feeling a small amount of wicked pleasure at seeing a righty shooting a left handed gun! Its a curse to be left eye dominant....

This almost makes me want kids....almost...

+1

Working with the Jr's in the shooting sports is always a joy and ALMOST makes me wish I had younglings.

We have a young lady (age 9) who shoots our rimfire precision match that is currently 2nd or 3rd in the points standings OVERALL. She is beating a lot of more experienced shooters. We are the current custodians while the kids are the future of the shooting sports. Take a Jr shooting and introduce them to the cool toys like suppressors, SBR's, ect.

Great to see young people in invested in this sport. Can you say "More ammo and reloading supply shortages?". Definitely a good thing in the long run. They'll become the future protectors of our Liberty!

28b60hu.jpg

She's 8 years old and the daughter of another shooter I know. She got a second round hit at 675 yards Sunday. Would have been a first round hit but, she yanked the trigger on shot one. After calming her down and doing a few dry snaps she nailed it. Target was a 13" x 24" IPSC Torso. 50% shot to hit ratio. Not too bad for the young lady in pink.

Rifle:

6x47 Lapua
Krieger 1-8
McM A5
NF NXS 5.5x22x50

Make sure you print this pic and put all this info on the back. The first time she brings a boy home, whip this out and show him whats she was capable at 8 years old...

28b60hu.jpg

Rifle:

6x47 Lapua
Krieger 1-8
McM A5
NF NXS 5.5x22x50

Print this pic and put down all this info on the back. When shes older and starts bringing boys home, make sure you show them this pic and what she could do at 8 years old...

This little lady also shot my suppressed MK114, it was a pretty good day for her. Not many 8 year old little girls can say they've done what she's done. She already has deer blood on her hands and greedy for more, she's a natural born killer of whitetail. Her dad has to hold her back each season, she wants to kill em all.

Sounds shady to me.

;)

He is shady :wink:

Make sure you print this pic and put all this info on the back. The first time she brings a boy home, whip this out and show him whats she was capable at 8 years old...

Her dad is a prior Marine with EOD training along with a few other nice bits of knowledge. He now blows shit up in the oil and gas industry and loves it. Her dad is what the little stiff dicks need to fear, he wont jack with em long at all.

Last edited: