• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report New shooter with range report!!!!

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
my five year old with her first rifle. sometimes life is just good!!!!
kayleesfirstrifle3-24-2009001.jpg

kayleesfirstrifle3-24-2009009.jpg

Re: New shooter with range report!!!!

Congrats!

I saw a Dad & Mom with their little girl at the range last weekend with the same gun and they were teaching her right! Had the same big smile when she shot the balloon with it.

Very cool!!! I bought my little girls a single shot Henery, they were very bummed out though when we went into the gun store and they had pink ones in stock. Just like their Dad they were ready for an upgrade!

Keep up the good work,my daughter loves to shoot.

Congrats, something special to see.

Mine just got her first 700, its an ADL 243. I was a little concerned about the noise and recoil the first time, she is 10. I was so proud, I had to tell her to let the barrel cool. She shot till we ran out of ammo and was bummed it was over. Wish I had pics, but I will next time.

Mike

thanks for the kind words. i have been waiting patiently since my daughter was born for that day! it was as exciting for me as it was her. dozer, they will be there before you know it!!!!

Wow, Look at that smile! Good on you to get her in on the fun.

Totally awesome and so proud she is with the target. Good on you both.

Excellent dude!! Just excellent! My 7 yr old has his own little CZ that he likes to shoot and now and then I let him rip off a mag full in the GSG-5.

Awesome. My 5yo little brother (i am 30) has been out a few time, but he just doesn't get it. That is an awesome pic.

cool pics, my daughter loves to shoot my .17 hmr. she is 7 and she hits clay pigeons at 100 yards about 75% of the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt.Dozer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait til my kids are old enough... </div></div>

Just blink your eyes and they will be. They grow up TOO fast.............

Great pics dgunn!

Keith