• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New sign for the drive way

Benchshoot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2007
Arkansas
Think this will get the message across
donotenter.jpg

Re: New sign for the drive way

That is GREAT!!! Where does one go about aquiring one?

Bench, that wasnt me being cute - where did you find the sign?

It will be posted in my garage, above my bench. Its not going by the mailbox.

I like it. The one on my front gate, my mother bought for me and it says.

Never mind the dog beware of owner.

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it. The one on my front gate, my mother bought for me and it says.

Never mind the dog beware of owner. </div></div>

I got two in the garage. They say "Tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." Other one says "Tresspassers will be violated."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tennessean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always wanted a sign at the end of the driveway that reads "If you can read this you're in range" </div></div>

Northern Tool Company

Someday if I’m lucky enough and can live in a remote area, my own land, I want to be able to post signs around the parameter reading;

No trespassing, Violators will be fired upon, Survivors will be left to die of their wounds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lane223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also says "I have guns in the house, wait till I'm gone to steal them"

Not sure if it is a deterrent or an announcement. </div></div>

That's the only thing that concerns me about stuff like this. Like the idea otherwise.

I used to have teenage kids hanging around my house and garage in town I put up the "NO TRESPASSING violators will be shot and survivors will be shot again" sign on my back gate. The result no more kids messing around my house. My friends find it funny, others just wonder. An elderly woman asked me to get her one for her fence and said she had the same result.
grin.gif