• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Smear Stock M40A1 builds

IMG_1166.jpeg

this is before I had it sent out and bedded

Damn am I the only one who has one in a new smear?
Probably, lol. Didn't you know that these new smear stocks were made to just collect dust in the back of a safe, and not to be used? You put a barreled action in your limited edition stock, it's now ruined! Lol

I have no idea what to do with mine, but I am going to be using stock #1 for an SSA or MSSHF raffle rifle donation build, so that stock will be built this year. I'd love to see photos of more builds done with these stocks.

Probably, lol. Didn't you know that these new smear stocks were made to just collect dust in the back of a safe, and not to be used? You put a barreled action in your limited edition stock, it's now ruined! Lol

I have no idea what to do with mine, but I am going to be using stock #1 for an SSA or MSSHF raffle rifle donation build, so that stock will be built this year. I'd love to see photos of more builds done with these stocks.
I wish I had a way of being able to match the paint on the scope. I’d really make that stock worthless. 🤣