• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater New Sniper Legacy film

Pritch

Private
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2010
well just started watching the new sniper film the one with Beringer

within the first 30 seconds im watching somone pour powder into a brass casing spilling most of it then taking said made round over to a mini lathe and using sandpaper then going at it with a cutter then a file lmao these ppl have no idea on reloading!!!

well just started watching the new sniper film the one with Beringer

within the first 30 seconds im watching somone pour powder into a brass casing spilling most of it then taking said made round over to a mini lathe and using sandpaper then going at it with a cutter then a file lmao these ppl have no idea on reloading!!!

WTF are you talking about? That's how I load all of my rounds!

Those movies have been so bad but I can't fuckin turn them off! I sit there thinking, this can't be this bad... It has to get better...

AND IT NEVER DOES!

Sniper Legacy as far as i know and yeah the kestrel ranging thing was woeful but even funnier taking rounds from another marksman and not relocating and sticking your head out not smart at all lmao

Loved the first "Sniper" movie. My vocabulary added "Gucci-flage". Billy Zane can NEVER recover with me from that dismal character he played.

Actually it wasn't that bad. Snake doc was in it. I saw a cheytac, Bushnell Elite, IOR valdada. They were making wind calls, the 1 o'clock half value wind was correct, although 2 mil lead on a 800 meter target moving at 25 mph is dubious. If you scratch the kestrel ranging and the reloading scene in the beginning it wasn't that bad. I mean I love that quote "Your 308 ain't got the range kid".
I think this is the best one so far. Opening scene is right out of Swagger though, but you can tell they tried to make it more accurate (pun intended)

Dennis Haysbert is in it? I really like him as an actor but he must be hard up for work these days...

Dude the movie wasn't that bad seriously. And the role fit him well. They really tried to to be more snipy, which they achieved in my opinion if you ignore the kestrel ranging and the reloading scene.
Although in their defense may be the DOD has a special contract with Kestrel for some classified stuff. ;)

Wouldn't it be great if you could range and wind read at the same time? ironically, there was a 1 o'clock wind, and the spotter called half value on it, which is accurate. So if they got that right, how come they screwed the kestrel?

You made it longer than I did. I'm pretty sure I stopped watching right after the opening reloading scene. Pretty damn ghey.