• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Sniper Rifle!! PICS

tikkamike

Private
Minuteman
May 10, 2011
Basin Wyoming
www.jmpumpshop.com
I just got this sweet 10.57 Rigby has a 1-6x scope with compact sniper knobs. im shooting the barnes 400gr tsx for tactical purposes. I am thinking of getting a sniper-pod for it too.

For those of us that speak English, that's a 416 Rigby. ;o)

Tactical Buffalo Thumper. She's a beaut!

On a more serious side, Montana Bullets works makes cast bullets for the 416 and with a case full (almost) of Trail Boss, they are a hoot to shoot and more than enough for whitetail.

I have a tactical buffalo thumper too! It's in .375H&H almost identical to yours but wearing a leupold 3-9 vx-r. I shot my buffalo with a 235gr tsx, I recovered the bullet, it weighed 235 grains and looked like a perfect mushroom that expanded to .82 at its widest point. It penetrated the ribs passed through the heart and was found between the ribs and hide on the opposite side.

How hard do those things kick? Seams like it would be atrocious but I never hear any complaints. No muzzle brakes either

How hard do those things kick? Seams like it would be atrocious but I never hear any complaints. No muzzle brakes either

My .458 win mag kicks, 500gr bullet at 2050fps, not exactly pleasant on the shoulder and the hard rubber recoil pad although it looks nice doesn't give much for comfort. 400gr rounds that aren't that bad. The 375H&H isnt bad