• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Speaker of the House

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
So apparently, for now, we have a new Speaker of the House. Mike Johnson

Drudge is calling him mega MAGA Mike Johnson and others in the sewer pipe media say he was trying to ruin “muh democracy” by attempting to overturn the 2020 election.

What does apparently, for now , mean? Did he get the required votes or not?

What does apparently, for now , mean? Did he get the required votes or not?
I’m hearing he got the votes.

And “for now” there is a Speaker. That may change next week or who the fuck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
He's always maintained the 2020 election was stolen.

We owe Matt Gaetz a huge thank you. Not only did we upgrade the Speaker, but at least 20 anti MAGA RINOS have been identified.

Gaetz said that McCarthy was actively working to sabotage the other nominees, so they held an immediate vote on this guy. McCarthy didn't have time to make any backroom deals to defeat him, which is why he won. It just goes to show how RINO McCarthy really is. Uniparty swampscum.

Oh god, this changes everything…
Yep, your tax rates should plunge next paycheck, two sexes will be mandated, balanced budget, CIA/FBI cleaned up, J6 prisoners released, Trump charges dropped, Pelosi/Hillary to jail, Covid exposed, Fauci arrested, pictures released of big Mike's dick, Epstein list published, Navy boats back to dock, Ukraine charged interest on aid until paid in full, pledge back in school, corporal punishment for theft and fraud, etc, etc, etc.....wait for it!

Yep, your tax rates should plunge next paycheck, two sexes will be mandated, balanced budget, CIA/FBI cleaned up, J6 prisoners released, Trump charges dropped, Pelosi/Hillary to jail, Covid exposed, Fauci arrested, pictures released of big Mike's dick, Epstein list published, Navy boats back to dock, Ukraine charged interest on aid until paid in full, pledge back in school, corporal punishment for theft and fraud, etc, etc, etc.....wait for it!
Bullfrog 2024!

The same people that stood by and or voted the J6 folks in prison put him there.
I wonder if they expect something in return?...

R

Or nothing.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
1698282094619.png

That’s a start….

Didn't this guy say that he was for another continuing resolution for the budget? Which means... Let's kick it down the road until election season is in full swing and no one will vote against all the pork. Because Shut Down The Government and Social Security checks won't go out and the rest of Government won't get paid.
Where have I heard that before? Hmmm, every time the republicants have control??

Reactions: Charmingmander
I knew what kind of guy he was when he said his first priority was Israel.

Our nation is collapsing but sure lets throw more money at the jews for their ethnic conflict. :rolleyes:

At least give me something, if we have to continue funding wars for other countries let’s at least stop the flow of illegals crossing the Southern boarder! Think it was mentioned previously “same old same old”. Nothing changes, just a different talkinghead.

At least give me something, if we have to continue funding wars for other countries let’s at least stop the flow of illegals crossing the Southern boarder! Think it was mentioned previously “same old same old”. Nothing changes, just a different talkinghead.

You can thank Daddy Bush for getting rid of American sovereignty and Nationalism and replacing it with Globalism.

Reactions: BadDogPSD
He's always maintained the 2020 election was stolen.

We owe Matt Gaetz a huge thank you. Not only did we upgrade the Speaker, but at least 20 anti Americans have been identified.

Gaetz said that McCarthy was actively working to sabotage the other nominees, so they held an immediate vote on this guy. McCarthy didn't have time to make any backroom deals to defeat him, which is why he won. It just goes to show how RINO McCarthy really is. Uniparty swampscum.
Let me fix that for you.

Dozens of House Democrats are urging House Speaker Mike Johnson to advance a U.S./Mexico border solution that satisfies both parties.

Over 60 members of the New Democrat Coalition, one of the largest caucuses in the House, said in a letter to Mr. Johnson on Friday they were “dismayed” when he said this week he wouldn’t consider a bipartisan solution at the southern border.

“It is unfortunate that you and members of your conference have described the situation as a winning political issue, and suggested that you would wait to act on the border until a Republican president is elected,” the lawmakers wrote. “This is unacceptable. We respectfully urge you to put the American people and our nation’s security ahead of petty partisan politics.”

Honestly believe the damage is done already, what is the total number of non-citizens in the Country over the last twenty years? 25-35 million easy, this recent surge simply added to the total, essentially Congress ain’t going to fix shit with a wall now. Need to start looking at a different plan or solution for an existing problem, putting these people up in hotels and giving them cellphones and ebt is already a better lifestyle than where they came from. Why not gather them up and move them to Canada?

Honestly believe the damage is done already, what is the total number of non-citizens in the Country over the last twenty years? 25-35 million easy, this recent surge simply added to the total, essentially Congress ain’t going to fix shit with a wall now. Need to start looking at a different plan or solution for an existing problem, putting these people up in hotels and giving them cellphones and ebt is already a better lifestyle than where they came from. Why not gather them up and move them to Canada?
I think that has been the plan on many things. Going to take a few generations to get the country out of this hole.

How big is our Army? How many military age males are crossing border illegally? Do the math

I think that has been the plan on many things. Going to take a few generations to get the country out of this hole.
Being facetious suggesting Canada, how many times have we watched news stories from around the world with refugees arriving in a country that detains them behind fences but here in America we put them up in hotels!
The Downfall of America brought to you by elected fools, and Congress sits idly by watching and talking.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
How big is our Army? How many military age males are crossing border illegally? Do the math
You mean like this maybe?

the man and woman are well groomed and do not look as if they just spent weeks traveling the migration highway to America, he speaks excellent english and she has well cared for skin and hair. Would like to see more of this videotaped interaction

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Perhaps deny them driver’s licenses at the state level and cut them off from essential services? If there are state governments that have the balls to take such actions.

Perhaps deny them driver’s licenses at the state level and cut them off from essential services? If there are state governments that have the balls to take such actions.
I got laid off at the end of a construction project, 30 years ago, in Southern California. Went in to file for unemployment. I was the only person in there who did not speak Spanish. I check in, sat down and watched and listened as people who came in behind me were called up to the windows, conducted business in Spanish and left. I finally found a white guy who came out of one of the back offices and told him what I was observing. Reluctantly he walked me to the head of one of the lines, spoke Spanish and got my paper work started. Most people have never gone into an unemployment office. With the Government only hiring individuals who "Speak a Second language"... Many of these illegals will go to work at a Government job.
White privilege is on the extinct list.

1705936276794.png

You identified the problem with “are state governments…such actions“, why not put ankle bracelets on everyone of these people they are not here by legal immigration policy, many have diseases they are carrying causing uptick in the population polio and tuberculosis have been reported in the media, shouldn’t the CDC or Congress require a period of isolation before allowing them free range of the USA?

Reactions: 232593
You identified the problem with “are state governments…such actions“, why not put ankle bracelets on everyone of these people they are not here by legal immigration policy, many have diseases they are carrying causing uptick in the population polio and tuberculosis have been reported in the media, shouldn’t the CDC or Congress require a period of isolation before allowing them free range of the USA?
That’s what Michael Savage has been warning about for over a decade.