• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns New Springfield Echelon

RFutch

Yoohoo. I'll make you famous.
Minuteman
  • Sep 28, 2010
    Georgia
    Saw this guy today. Nice pistol with a good trigger/short reset. Slide feels great the way they cut it. Very comfy grip with great texture. Should be a winner for them.

IMG_5132.jpg

Reactions: FuhQ
    Been seeing those everywhere on socials today. It’s basically an SA version of a Sig, with the serial number on the trigger frame, and so it can be fully-customized with different frames, triggers, and stuff, but the same registered removable internal frame.

Reactions: Anb618
    Their promo video mentions an optic interface that allows you to shift recoil lugs around in order to accommodate multiple different optic footprints without adapter plates. I’d like to see more info about how that works.

They look nice.

There are a couple of concerns that I have, mainly the parts availability. Springfield wouldn't sell spare parts for their pistols in the past.