• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New SSA 168grn Napalm rounds

Southbreeze

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2011
Vancleave, MS
Just having a shootinanny one afternoon. The shutter dropped at just the right time to catch the napalm round leaving the barrel....Hah!

Cheers,
Breeze

Re: New SSA 168grn Napalm rounds

About twenty feet I think. Some distant family in from Kommiefornia. They'd never really shot anything before, so I kept it simple and close, at my little homemade range.

Breeze

We just wanted to look like that assneck Will from S.O.G.'s after his face peeled, crispy critter run from the napalm cannon episode!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just wanted to look like that assneck Will from S.O.G.'s after his face peeled, crispy critter run from the napalm cannon episode!
smile.gif
</div></div> This is pretty funny, because that ^ was my first thought and...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is that distance? 20 yards? </div></div>
that ^ was my second thought. You both beat me to it.

It is a cool picture though Southbreeze, somebody has good timing.

Look fuckers, before you go pecking my goddam eyes out.

Its a joke about the napalm, the distance is more than 20 feet and it's my freshly pushed pile of dirt on my own property.

I thought it was neat fireball coming out the end of the 20" barrel when shooting the 168grn TSX ammo from SSA.

As for the rest you waiting to fuck with me about bullshit you know nothing about....here goes "You're right I'm wrong, happy?"

Breeze
I poo poo in your general direction

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look fuckers, before you go pecking my goddam eyes out.

Its a joke about the napalm, the distance is more than 20 feet and it's my freshly pushed pile of dirt on my own property.

I thought it was neat fireball coming out the end of the 20" barrel when shooting the 168grn TSX ammo from SSA.

As for the rest you waiting to fuck with me about bullshit you know nothing about....here goes "You're right I'm wrong, happy?"

Breeze
I poo poo in your general direction</div></div>

Calm down before you pee on something!!

Just kidding, I think it is a cool pic.

SSA's ammo does have the damnedest muzzle blast of anything I have ever shot. Fist time I shot my .308 AR was at a tube range and one of my test loads was from SSA. I thought my rifle had went grenade until I realized it was the tube kicking some of the flash back. Scared the hell out of the poor guy next to me that was trying to get ready for deer season.

But we were wearing our special crash helmets! We thought everything would be okay
smile.gif

url]

We couldn't find the armadiller model, they were sold out.

url]