• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New ST-10 came home with me today!

45user

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2005
Norwalk, CA 90650
Here's a new ST-10 that I brought home today! Thanks Jeff & Steve @ USO for helping me out today with the scope and mounting.
cool.gif

usofund013.jpg

usofund014.jpg

usofund015.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: New ST-10 came home with me today!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a new ST-10 that I brought home today! Thanks Jeff & Steve @ USO for helping me out today with the scope and mounting.
cool.gif

usofund013.jpg

usofund014.jpg

usofund015.jpg

Thanks for looking!
45 </div></div>

Please have the common courtesy to not post pictures of USO scopes until I get mine!

Guess I will be honorable and say, I want mine now!

In my humble opinion, the EREK alone makes USO worth the price of administration.

Having owned/shot the S&B double-turn, the Premier 27-mil, and the IOR SH3-18, the EREK is - by a significant margin - my favorite.

I agree on the EREK. All the top glass is great from my experience, and they all have something that separates them from the others. The EREK is what does it on the USO's for me.

Here's the spec.
ST-1000
ERGO Upgrade
44mm Low Profile
EREK US #3 1/2 MOA
U.S. #1 M40 Style 1/4 MOA
30mm
Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing
MOA Scale Type 1 (IPHY)
11 Pos Rheostat (Red)
Lo Profile Housing
Rapid Focus
44mm Ergo Low Profile 2" Sunshade
Polarizer/ARD

Not exactly what I wanted but it was very close enough and was in stock for immediate pick up & some discount. Can't beat that!
Now I have to find some excuse to get out!

Awesome, I can't wait until mine gets here. I got almost the exact same scope except mil/mil and I chose not to get the EREK.

Like many I was deciding between mil & moa. After spending some time reading optics faq and other good and helpful writings of many knowledgable 'hide members, now I think both are good choices and it is a matter of preference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's the spec.
ST-1000
ERGO Upgrade
44mm Low Profile
EREK US #3 1/2 MOA
30mm
MOA Scale Type 1 (IPHY)
11 Pos Rheostat (Red)
Lo Profile Housing
Rapid Focus
Polarizer/ARD

Not exactly what I wanted but it was very close enough and was in stock for immediate pick up & some discount. Can't beat that!
</div></div>

I bet you will find that the adjustments are in IPHY to match the reticle.
All the better if you ask me.

Nice scope!

Yeah, it is IPHY. I lived here long enough to get myself used to inches. I was going to try mil/mil with GAP mil reticle. Maybe next time.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's the spec.
ST-1000
ERGO Upgrade
44mm Low Profile
EREK US #3 1/2 MOA
30mm
MOA Scale Type 1 (IPHY)
11 Pos Rheostat (Red)
Lo Profile Housing
Rapid Focus
Polarizer/ARD

</div></div>

I bet you will find that the adjustments are in IPHY to match the reticle.
All the better if you ask me.

Nice scope! </div></div>

mil/mil is easier to communicate with other shooters, as most have and think in mils. Currently I'm an IPHY guy myself, easier math to range with in my opinion. Dividing target size in inches by what I see in the scope's gotta be easier than multiplying something by 27.77 then dividing.........

Makes me want my ST-10 even more. It should be delivered in early to mid-June. Damn the 12 week wait................

Oh yeah, nice scope.

Congratulations on acquiring a great scope! It will spoil you with great optical clarity and precision adjustments. Let us know how your zeroing day goes.