• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft New stitch bitch machine

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Well I'm happier than a two pecker puppy with this Consew and have to think my bud James for hooking me up with the deal.

Its a Consew 206 RB5 big bobbing with the servo motor,well I've got no excuses for not getting more suits and gear out now.

DSC01521.jpg

Re: New stitch bitch machine

Well get on it man, no more excuses about machinery now
smile.gif

Nice machine buddy! Any new projects in the works? Mike he is the boonies but its only about 40 min outside of panama city. Man I need to get back down there to check on your progress.

I have a very minor (and I mean small) sewing project (cordura nylon seam which is coming loose) which none of the local tailors will touch because they're afraid it will ruin their machines; would you be willing to consider it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not get one of these, and fix it yourself? It'll sew anything. Very handy.

http://www.speedystitcher.com/main.html
</div></div> Dammit I really could have used one of these a couple weeks ago rather than using my Leatherman and a stiff needle.

Thanks for the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I guess I'm going to have to feed your big ass to get you to come by and see me.
grin.gif
</div></div>

I'll be down your way in a few weeks. I'm hungry....

BTW, PM me your phone number.

Thats awesome!

I'm surprised how my little machine is holding up... I'm wondering how long it can keep it up though...

With ALL do respect and I'm being serious about what I just said. .....I can see R. Lee having a field day with this post..I know..I'm a dick but it struck me funny seeing that I'm watching FMJ as I type this.. Don't take it personal men..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you make me some tactical britches??? 11 pocket minimum. </div></div>

11 pockets "piff" I can sew pockets on top of pockets with subdued in subdued....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcMT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With ALL do respect and I'm being serious about what I just said. .....I can see R. Lee having a field day with this post..I know..I'm a dick but it struck me funny seeing that I'm watching FMJ as I type this.. Don't take it personal men.. </div></div>

R.Lee is gay , so he likes sewing machines .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not get one of these, and fix it yourself? It'll sew anything. Very handy.

http://www.speedystitcher.com/main.html</div></div>

I'm just not that handy myself

I travel from Pensacola to PC quite a bit, may have to stop in and say hi. Have a buddy that lives off 231 that really digs your kinda stuff. May en up bringing him sometime