• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New stock for my r700 sps tactical !

InfScout1/69

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2014
Finally got my new Bell and carlson a2 stock! I was shooting 1/2 - 3/4 MOA at 100yards with it as from the factory with the crappy ass Tupperware stock with hand loads.. Hopefully the stock will shrink my group size down a slight bit. I'm not expecting 1/4 MOA or anything if any improvement but I'm hopeful. Next upgrade will be the trigger.. Not sure if I should go with Timmy or jewel.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409355323.066031.jpg

If your at 1/2 don't expect 1/4 are your rifle is performing already better than expected. My only problem with a Jewel is is lack of lateral support so you can expect some flex.

Looks great. You go a damn good rifle from the factory if it is shooting 1/2-3/4 MOA at 100 yards! I used to own a SPS Tactical 223, I kept it all factory and the best groups I could shoot with it were about 1 MOA with FGMM 69 grain SMK's. The stock on mine would touch the barrel when shooting from a bipod though.