• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Stocks from GRS

mikethetiger55

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2014
I received an email today from EuroOptic about new stocks from GRS. The Bifrost looks pretty interesting as an option for my Tikka. Any word on these? The Bolthorn is also very interesting but is up there with the likes of Cadex and J Allen with regards to price.

https://www.grsriflestocks.com/models/composite-stocks/grs-bifrost

It's definitely a good time for us consumers with all of the new options coming out.

I have Hunter, Sporter and Berserk stocks on my Tikkas. They are terrific, beautiful and ergonomic. The nice thing about their synthetic stocks is they don't need to be bedded. That said, I've epoxy bedded three laminate GRS stocks and they've worked out great. Highly recommended.

Personally I would do a Berserk over the Bifrost, but that's only because I don't need all the crazy adjustments and would save the $100.

-Stooxie