• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing New supergrade stock for '06 WSM

Seventy 1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Canada
Wanting to order a Supergrade stock from Winchester for my 2006 M70 7WSM SA. Problem I'm having is that current M70 Supergrades have a single trigger guard and bottom metal with two screws on the ends and mine has three screws( seperate trigger guard. 7" space from front screw to rear). Anyone know the difference? I am aware that since returning into production they do not make a 7WSM supergrade but thought a 270 or 300WSM stock setup would work. The part number the guy at Winchester directed me to was a supergrade III so it may be the one. Not sure, but for $447 I need to be. As well, looks like a pain to get it over the border North.

Re: New supergrade stock for '06 WSM

When you order from McMillan, they will ask you which setup you have and make your stock accordingly. I have one on order for my 375 H&H.