• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Suppressor info

Willie Miller V

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2013
One of my favorite cans split and the company is out of business now. So I want to replace the precision can I had with the latest and greatest. Leaning towards TBAC Ultra 7 , I have a Dominoes, 338 Ultra but like the diameter of the Ultra 7. What else is out there from reputable companies, light precision, quiet? It will be on a 20” 7prc. My old can was a Crux so don’t laugh people lol, it was a great can for the last several years

Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-S (7”) or Hydrogen-L (9”) 7.62mm. I have a few, and they are precision built cans. My rifles print the same size groups with the OCL cans, as with my TBAC Magnus, and Dead Air Nomad-LT. All of which are fine options, and sound amazing, and have been tested independently to all be within a couple decibels of each other, so they are all super quiet.

Also, if the serial number portion of the can is not damaged, you could probably jump in line and get it rebuilt by ECCO Machining. They do amazing work. 👍🏼

My TBAC Dominus is my favorite short/LW can going right now. I don’t mind the extra girth and duller tone over the Ultra 7…

Reactions: TheOfficeT-Rex
One of my favorite cans split and the company is out of business now. So I want to replace the precision can I had with the latest and greatest. Leaning towards TBAC Ultra 7 , I have a Dominoes, 338 Ultra but like the diameter of the Ultra 7. What else is out there from reputable companies, light precision, quiet? It will be on a 20” 7prc. My old can was a Crux so don’t laugh people lol, it was a great can for the last several years
How “broken” is it?

I sent mine for a re-core and it’s better than I was new.

Reactions: FuhQ
DD Enticer series, TBAC Ultra series, OCL Hydrogen series.

Don't see much reason to look elsewhere.

Reactions: Ape_Factory
Big crack in the tube so in the trash. Too many decisions for cans
I’d still send pictures and contact ECCO Machine, and see what they have to say. They have done some pretty amazing salvages…Things that I figured would be long-gone, but they saved them, and kept the owner from having to buy a whole new can, stamp, And wait forever for approval. They might can save it and completely put a new stack or tube on it.