• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New Syrian rebel urban Camouflage

xarmor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2008
Austin, Tx
A Syrian woman (I think) was spotted wearing the new urban cammo dress during a CNN interview. She is a looker. The black belt is there for obvious reasons....

bcac6550-1.jpg

Re: New Syrian rebel urban Camouflage

Looks like some of the fabric I picked up at Walmart the other day.

I'm guessing she's about... 35.

Either that or he couldn't afford a grenade pouch and is storing them above his belt.

+1 on the balaclava though.

That's a woman???? No wonder their men are in such a hurry to kill themselves. Sheez!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XARMOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The black belt is there for obvious reasons....</div></div>

To keep her boobs above the belt line?!?!?

She's(?) a good stout peasant woman, the kind that can buck hay, milk camels, farm rocks, and shovel shit all day and then cook a nasty-ass goat stew for dinner. Her husband probably gave 3 or 4 goats for her.

She kind of looks like the Mother in "Life of Brian"

Although good looking, well shaped women are great, there is much to be said for a woman who can work hard, shoot well enough to provide good covering fire, and still cook a meal without bitching about having had to work hard.

It seems that a higher percentage of young men are willing to work harder than most young women. I get the impression that the young women would prefer to rely on their looks (and certain body parts) in order to get the young men to do their portion of the work for them.

Good stout peasant women may not be much to look at, but they do bring alot of very valuable assets into the deal.

I think thats why there all so mad all the time, there women are all butt ugly, maybe treating there women like animals is not such a good idea.

I've seen more beautiful women in the Middle East than in America. Generally late teens to late 20's. Then again, I've seen more beautiful women in Mexico too... maybe I just think WASPs are ugly? The issue is when they have 8 kids and live a hard life of doing most of the actual work around the house, including, as said above, manual labor; the men, it seems, just sit on their haunches all day smoking cigarettes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XARMOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Syrian woman (I think) was spotted wearing the new urban cammo dress during a CNN interview. She is a looker. The black belt is there for obvious reasons....

bcac6550-1.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> I have the weirdest boner right now..</span>

That's MY mother! She can out work most of you and make an AK with a rock and a C10 hood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"> I have the weirdest boner right now..</span> </div></div>

You too
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen more beautiful women in the Middle East than in America. Generally late teens to late 20's. Then again, I've seen more beautiful women in Mexico too... maybe I just think WASPs are ugly? The issue is when they have 8 kids and live a hard life of doing most of the actual work around the house, including, as said above, manual labor; the men, it seems, just sit on their haunches all day smoking cigarettes.

</div></div>

So what your saying is we've been doing it wrong.....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen more beautiful women in the Middle East than in America. Generally late teens to late 20's. Then again, I've seen more beautiful women in Mexico too... maybe I just think WASPs are ugly? The issue is when they have 8 kids and live a hard life of doing most of the actual work around the house, including, as said above, manual labor; the men, it seems, just sit on their haunches all day smoking cigarettes.

</div></div>

So what your saying is we've been doing it wrong.....
smile.gif
</div></div>

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find this land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled.

'Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes_Mantooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's(?) a good stout peasant woman, the kind that can buck hay, milk camels, farm rocks, and shovel shit all day and then cook a nasty-ass goat stew for dinner. Her husband probably gave 3 or 4 goats for her.</div></div>

We should all be so blessed.

One of the funnier things I've read all day shankster, thanks