• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New tattoo ?

Do it. Let's face it, if you really believe that that should be a tattoo, then go for it. I am with you 100%

Last edited:
I quite like the idea. Is it only the text that you're planning on having in the tattoo, or are you planning on having the flag as part of it?

Make sure it's a decent tattooist though, as a spelling mistake would ruin it totally!

Why not the preamble?

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

The guy I am thinking of is a very good artist that got into ink after the fact, not sure of a backdrop yet, the preamble sounds damn good too.

Id call it old school. Kind of like the Death before Dishonor scroll with a Spread Wing, screaming Eagle carrying a flag in its talons.

Seems to show more meaning to me than something tribal on a guy not in a tribe. Never understood Tasmanian Devil cartoon tats either.

I've been wanting to get either the preamble, the pledge or even the preamble to the declaration for a long time now. Too bad my better half wouldn't be too happy. I say go for it.

I think it is a great idea. Just have it drawn in his concept, but in no way compromise what you really want to convey.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

New tattoo ?

It would seem to me that a tattoo should be more than simply a good idea at the time.

I researched my tat for about a year. I would be leery about forearms though, anything you may do could be held against you in some future job interview.

Tat's are personal, put it where it would have the most meaning.