• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New TBAC 338 Ultra SR gen 1 $1350.00

CIB2007

"Figure It Out“
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2018
    A shithole
    I want to be as upfront and transparent as possible. I’ve been having some health issues and it’s not looking good for my future. So I want to start selling my NFA items so my wife doesn’t have to deal with it when the time comes.

I have never a sold NFA item so I’ll have a bunch of stuff for sale and any help you guys can give I will take. Don’t be an ass please.

I’m located in Texas and it’s on a form 4 trust. So maybe we can form 3 it to a dealer?

I’m not a shitass and I can hold it in my safe if needed, or the wife can ship it if I’m unable to.

I paid $1050 for a cert and my tax stamp and shipping. So that why the price is the way it is. I want it moved or at least the process started.

I don’t have pictures since I’m in the VA until Tuesday. Feel free to pm me and I’ll send you my number if needed.

Jim

Real talk. It's possible to sell all your items in your trust in one shebang. Then just add the new person to the trust and remove yourself. The trust still owns the items. A tx trust can have the items in another state permanently. It's just governed by tx trust law. But it's not location specific.

Whole process should take a few weeks from start to finish. No wait for them. No wait for you. No liability for you either.

I can walk you through it. Sorry about your health.

It's also worth mentioning some VA's are better than others from a capabilities or care perspective. A plane ticket and you can get treatment at whichever one you walk in the door to. My local VA HOSPITAL 1 mile from my house is a HORROR show. If I get sick sick I'm on the first flight to Jamaica Plains in Boston or Las Vegas.

Last edited:
    Children, cousins, grandchildren... no one would want to use your NFA items? I love my ultra 338

Reactions: CIB2007
    Real talk. It's possible to sell all your items in your trust in one shebang. Then just add the new person to the trust and remove yourself. The trust still owns the items. A tx trust can have the items in another state permanently. It's just governed by tx trust law. But it's not location specific.

Whole process should take a few weeks from start to finish. No wait for them. No wait for you. No liability for you either.

It's also worth mentioning some VA's are better than others from a capabilities or care perspective. A plane ticket and you can get treatment at whichever one you walk in the door to. My local VA HOSPITAL 1 mile from my house is a HORROR show. If I get sick sick I'm on the first flight to Jamaica Plains in Boston or Las Vegas.
    hey Jim, im in Texas and would not mind discussing this, along with Bachlorjack....get in touch with me when you get a chance

Reactions: CIB2007

I appreciate it man, I’m still fighting… my mind is there just trying to get the rest of my body to be on the same page. The VA has been pretty decent, and they are probably going to send me non Va hospital in Dallas once they get it worked out. Well I hope.

The Trust is our last resort, Im putting my buddy on it next week so he will be taking it over. He wants me sell as much as we can before that if possible.

Children, cousins, grandchildren... no one would want to use your NFA items? I love my ultra 338
    unfortunately, no, all my family lives in blue states and no one wants them. I’m 38 and never kids like a dummy. Haha

hey Jim, im in Texas and would not mind discussing this, along with Bachlorjack....get in touch with me when you get a chance
    I will sir, give me until Tuesday if you could. Ill
    Pm you my number.