• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New TBAC 338 Ultra SR Suppressor

Ravenyzf-r6

You can run but you can’t Hide bitch!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2013
Parker, CO
Howdy hide, been a while since I’ve traversed the forums with life and all. I having coming due two suppressors I ordered in the last year but sold all my big bore hosts for the roof over my head. They should both be ready in the next couple weeks and sent to my FFL in Franktown, CO near Denver. I want to get new homes arranged so I can get them turned around quick when they arrive.

Both cans are:

338 Ultra SR
5/8x24 QD Brake
FDE Color

$1,800 shipped from my FFL to yours. $400 off retail!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ready when exactly?
Serial numbers to be assigned by TBAC by 12/28 for one and 01/06 for the other. I *might be able to change the FFL info and name before they ship but I’d have to call and ask after payment etc. They estimate 6 days for form 3 turn around.

One can is sold. One is still available. I was able to change the first can to the new owner and FFL straight from TBAC and can probably do the same for thre second if it sells before it ships. It has been bumped out a little bit. Expecting serial numbers to be assigned 1-12 to 1-23 now and they are running six days ish for form 3 approval.

Still one up for grabs. Might consider a Binelli M4 Tactical for a trade or an HK MP5 plus cash one way or another.

so these would be fulfilled by the new gen 2 correct?

Unless a new hot off the press from TBAC direct would be a Gen 1, yes. I believe they stopped Gen 1 prodution a while back.