• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New Thermal Defense Solutions Nocturnal

MSTN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
MIDDLE OF ARIZONA
mstn.biz
Fresh off of an $800,000 3D printer that also produces rocket exhaust nozzles, made 100% of Inconel 718... Meet the TDS Nocturnal. Designed with Oak Ridge National Laboratories developed software specifically for short barrel .300 Blackout application, the Nocturnal is a direct thread sound suppressor weighing just 13.3 ounces. It is 7" long and 1.7" in diameter. For comparison's sake, the excellent Surefire SOCOM 300 SPS weighs 20 ounces, a full 6.7 ounces more. Additionally, the Surefire WarComp (another great device, BTW), weighs 3.8 ounces. So, switching over to the Nocturnal has saved me 10.5 ounces, out on the front of the gun where weight matters most.

I can't tell you who is using them, but there are video games about them. I can't tell you what the level of sound reduction is, because I don't own a sound meter. The back pressure I can tell you is lower with the Nocturnal.

Does anyone need a clean used SF SOCOM 300 SPS?

IMG_8986.jpeg
IMG_8985.jpeg
IMG_8987.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpg
IMG_8990.jpeg
MSTN logo-lg.jpg

That looks amazing and the numbers are awesome as well. Can't wait to see some videos of this guy.