• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New thermal sight in targets added

DownRangeThermal

scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com
Mil requested a 25m multipurpose target recently. Final design was recently approved by them and I added them to site. Handy little target with 1 inch grids. The grids and rings allow for easy 50 and 100yd zero @ 25. 19.99 and can be patched with our patch kits.

20220524_134809 (002).jpg

20220524_141020 (002).jpg

20220524_170557 (002).jpg
20220524_171130 (002).jpg

EXAMPLE....
Center diamond is apprx 1.45 inches so base of diamond poa and top of diamond impact @25 would be a 100 yd zero with m855. Center diamond hold @25 and top of diamond impact would be a 50 yd zero...... m855. Just an example...please reference your ballistics.

Reactions: TheHorta
I ordered but don’t see how many in a package?

These are badass. HVAC tape works well too though honestly. Depends on your finances. 1 per order for sure.

Im old school and nothing is more satisfying than hitting that hands warmer at 200 yards subsonic on a cold bore zero check. But these are a great idea.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
I see these as more practical for training when you need to quickly engage targets frequently such as urban type shit. At the range, hvac is easy and comes in a whole roll. Just my $0.02

Sorry was on vacay in Mexico sippin Mezcal last week;). Yes one target per. There are definitely cheaper options for confirming zero but the contrast and definition these give you sure is nice. they are patchable too...speaking of.... One of the most popular items we sell is the patch sheet. 440 one inch squares for 35ish dollars. in addition to repairing targets, can be used to make your own shapes etc. I often take 5 squares and make a cross to match reticle.

I bought target and paid before realized only one target . Should of purchase patch sheet if was smart enough to know,but not wanting to pay shipping 2x

Sorry was on vacay in Mexico sippin Mezcal last week;). Yes one target per. There are definitely cheaper options for confirming zero but the contrast and definition these give you sure is nice. they are patchable too...speaking of.... One of the most popular items we sell is the patch sheet. 440 one inch squares for 35ish dollars. in addition to repairing targets, can be used to make your own shapes etc. I often take 5 squares and make a cross to match reticle.
Which color do you recommend for making targets? Tan or green?

Put down the mezcal, we have questions damnit 🤣🤣🤣🍻