• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to forum.

Stbob238

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2017
Hey there, finally made an account. Let's see what this is all about.

Hey there, finally made an account. Let's see what this is all about.

And you started giving me a "dislike" in a post where I'm just explaining what happened to my scope without any reason? Bad start my friend. I will recommend you to start reading the forum rules before doing anything.

Welcome to Hell. MUUUHAHAHA. just kidding. there is a lot of knowledge here so dont be afraid to ask questions. i will say that sometimes the search feature is not that great so i use google and type in "site: Snipershide.com (then your question or keywords)" this will pull up everything on snipershide and Scout which is where we just came back from. good luck and welcome to the hide.

And you started giving me a "dislike" in a post where I'm just explaining what happened to my scope without any reason? Bad start my friend. I will recommend you to start reading the forum rules before doing anything.

Take it easy there chief....I'm new to this, did it ever occur that maybe I disliked your post by accident. These phones tend to have touchy screens, sorry if I hurt your fragile ego by disliking your post by accident with my fat fingers. Maybe don't fly off the handle so fast next time. There's my apology. Take it or leave it, don't matter to me.

Once again let me state I am new to this, it doesn't take much to f up on these touch screens, I apologize to Danny for the jab, I was cranky this morning and saw this thread and I was the one who flew off handle. I'm just here to read and maybe learn a bit. I'm not new to shooting, just this forum. I don't want to start on wrong impressions.

Once again let me state I am new to this, it doesn't take much to f up on these touch screens, I apologize to Danny for the jab, I was cranky this morning and saw this thread and I was the one who flew off handle. I'm just here to read and maybe learn a bit. I'm not new to shooting, just this forum. I don't want to start on wrong impressions.

I have the same fat finger problem as well. on the scout site, if you tried to give someone 5 stars it would only give them 3 or 4.

a lot to learn here.