• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to long range - middle TN

bmc5477

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
Tennessee
Hey what's up everyone? Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Brian and I'm new to long range shooting, although not new to shooting. I picked up my first bolt action not too long mostly to dive into the hunting. I'm a complete newbie to hunting (mostly interested in deer for right now) so just trying to learn as much I can at the moment

I'm locating in the middle TN area so if you like to connect, feel free to send a PM. Otherwise, look forward to getting to know everyone

I feel like they may be in middle TN. Very well respected and would be a great resource down there. Bugholes

Reactions: Pinmaster
TN is the the state for long range shooting east of the Mississippi. We have Oak Ridge, AEDC and Deadzero all all with 1k ranges as well as Strategic Edge and K&M with each go beyond 1250y.

None of these focus on hunting, but if you chose to compete in anything from small bore to Long Range PRS you’re in the right place.

For 600 yards we have the ranges above plus Henry County Gun Club and Memphis Shooting Sports Assc.

I’m sure I’m missing some ranges but you get the point.

Welcome from Colorado

Welcome from 37122

I don't hunt any more but do mostly long range shooting these days. I'm a member at Strategic Edge like FATBOY mentioned above m, it's a great range for any kind of shooting.

Welcome from 37122

I don't hunt any more but do mostly long range shooting these days. I'm a member at Strategic Edge like FATBOY mentioned above m, it's a great range for any kind of shooting.

We really need to spend a day working the mk12s and mk13s out. Hell I may know you and just don’t know it. :)

I will say, I have seen a couple mk12s out there but I have never seen about mk13 besides one guy who has a beautiful mod5 with the KAC can so I am guessing we haven’t met.

Chris

Hey what's up everyone? Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Brian and I'm new to long range shooting, although not new to shooting. I picked up my first bolt action not too long mostly to dive into the hunting. I'm a complete newbie to hunting (mostly interested in deer for right now) so just trying to learn as much I can at the moment

I'm locating in the middle TN area so if you like to connect, feel free to send a PM. Otherwise, look forward to getting to know everyone
Hello Brian! I'm in Nashville. Just wanted to say, "Hello."

I've been down to Strategic Edge with my buddy Ryan T. He's a member there.
Hey guys, I’m a N.Guy, I’m called Richie Rich. and I was a member of strategic Edge until I moved away. It really is a wonderful club. I miss it all too much.

If you want to be a commercial business on the site then join as a commercial supporter.