• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new to reloading

Re: new to reloading

Grafs & Sons
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Midway USA

Oh, and prepare to get flamed for not searching!
smile.gif

Also, Wholesale sports has a few locations in Washington. Ebay and craigslist are also worth checking. But the online sites mentioned above usually have the best selection.

hey i'm just starting to i got a lee reloading book and read it first and i just got the lee classic reloading kit to give reloading a try to see if i like it its only $30 verses spending 100 to 1000 dollars on something you've never done before

hey unlucky...i see your from Houston, not sure what part of Houston, but on the northwest side around the klein area, there is a shop called 10 ring. Their website is 10ring.com. They have some pretty knowledgeable people working there, and their prices are pretty nice. If you are looking to order in bulk, then go with Graf and Sons or Powdervalley. If you just need a brick of primers or only a pound or 2 of powder, go to 10ring. Best of all, during the Obama scare, they did not change their prices at all. Every other place I dealt with raised their prices significantly, but not those guys.

I'm about hour from cabelas in lacy. That is where i got the rockchucker kit and tumbler. Both on sale. Only time i buy from them is sale items.

slm9s,
I'm not far from sportco or wholesale sports. I'll check them out. thanks.

Sota

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Munson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey unlucky...i see your from Houston, not sure what part of Houston, but on the northwest side around the klein area, there is a shop called 10 ring. Their website is 10ring.com. They have some pretty knowledgeable people working there, and their prices are pretty nice. If you are looking to order in bulk, then go with Graf and Sons or Powdervalley. If you just need a brick of primers or only a pound or 2 of powder, go to 10ring. Best of all, during the Obama scare, they did not change their prices at all. Every other place I dealt with raised their prices significantly, but not those guys. </div></div> they 10 mins from my house haha i live in tomball and so far everything i've gotten for reloading has been from them there prices are very good to they beat most of the websites out there

Hey Student
Just so you know if you pick up a Wa. State hunting or fishing regulations book, look at page 3 and there's a $10 off $50 for Wholesale Sports.
Good through the end of the year and each time your in there you can use a new coupon.
Helps for powder,primers and some of the smaller purchases.