• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to rifle reloading!? Start to finish VIDEO series!

Much appreciated videos for someone like myself getting into reloading. Thanks for putting in the work to make this whole process easier to understand with visual demonstrations. I know that takes a lot of time to put stuff like this together. I ordered an annealer from you after watching these videos today. Seems way more consistent than using a drill and socket (which I experimented with today).

Much appreciated videos for someone like myself getting into reloading. Thanks for putting in the work to make this whole process easier to understand with visual demonstrations. I know that takes a lot of time to put stuff like this together. I ordered an annealer from you after watching these videos today. Seems way more consistent than using a drill and socket (which I experimented with today
Awesome! We will get it shipped out tomorrow!

Reactions: fullsemiauto556