• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to Sniper's Hide from AK

Joe Furrer

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2017
Long time shooter who likes to build everything I shoot except shotguns and consider anytime pulling the trigger a great use of time. I attended on of Mark and Frank's classes and had a great time. WTF has an all new meaning to me that is the basis for all shooting competency.

Long time shooter who likes to build everything I shoot except shotguns and consider anytime pulling the trigger a great use of time. I attended on of Mark and Frank's classes and had a great time. WTF has an all new meaning to me that is the basis for all shooting competency.

Awesome to hear. Are you down in the Valley/Anchorage area or up towards Fairbanks?

Welcome to Sniper's Hide. I love visiting Alaska and have a great time every time I go. Have never tried to see if there are other shooters there to have a beer with.

Quite a few. Since Mark and Frank started classes over 170 have attended.

Hey Joe,

ya, we have had over 175 students since starting our training up in AK ... great guys up there