• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to Sniper's Hide from AZ

DeadSilence

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Joined this forum recently and wanted to extend a thank you to the members for helping with equipment info.
I also wanted to say hello to members and start making contacts with other AZ LR shooters.

I am not an expert at this, (only a few years experience) but I intend on learning as much as I can.

Thanks to the admins, moderators and members for forming a community that allows participants of all skill levels to listen, learn and connect with each other.

I look forward to spending time with you.

There are 2 long range rifle groups that come to mind in AZ: lrprs.com and AZ prc. They have a website, but I cannot think of it now..

Check them out, both a great group of people..

Welcome from the valley. New to distance work. Just picked up a Rem 700 SPS Varmint that will be the basis for building a decent, but not expensive system. First thing will be glass and mounts. I will then shoot this basic platform to get a baseline.