• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the Black Rifle world and need advice.

Gnab2

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Texas
I have just for a RRA Entry Tactical and I am looking for some accessories for the new Blacky. What would you advise for my new toy??

Thanks

Re: New to the Black Rifle world and need advice.

Did it come with rails - if not go there first as that is the first thing you need to put all those "tacti-cool" items on the rail. Then get your self a CQT Optic - EOTECH, Aimpoint, Leupold CQT - everyone has an opinion on optics to choose. If you have the money, look at at Surefire Flashlight -
http://www.surefire.com/VerticalForegripWeaponLights

That will get you started on the black world toys.

The first thing you can do is get a railed forearm. Without the rails you will be very limited in terms of accessories. If your upper already has rails, I can recommend getting a vertical grip(personal preference) for consistent grip on your new black rifle. You can then add lights, lasers, or optics it all depends on what you want your rifle to do. The above optics are all great options. The possibilities are really endless with an AR15 so go at it and have fun.

Good luck

Ammo!!!

A good trigger wouldn't hurt either. JP makes a good one.