• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the forum, from AZ

BigMike87

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2023
Southwest
Hey all,

I'm from the Phoenix area. I try to hunt & fish everything Arizona has to offer.

Background in competitive clay shooting, Uspsa, Steel match and 3-Gun

Ive been reloading for 7 years; I try and read and research every single thing I can about reloading, especially related to my specific calibers. The more I read, the more I realize how much I didn't know.

Looking forward to asking questions and learning from the community.

Reactions: DustBun and lash
Hey all,

I'm from the Phoenix area. I try to hunt & fish everything Arizona has to offer.

Ive been reloading for 7 years; I try and read and research every single thing I can about reloading, especially related to my specific calibers. The more I read, the more I realize how much I didn't know.

Howdy.

What are your calibers.

Hey all,

Welcome!

Reactions: BigMike87
Yes sir. Semi budget build.

Howa action, Prefered barrel blank stainless barrel (still unsure of diameter I want, but want a non-tapered 26" 5/8 threaded muzzle), Bell&Carlson stock, timney trigger.

Still doing some measuring and figurin' with the COAL numbers. Will primarly be an elk/deer rifle, wanting to shoot 140-160s barnes. So planning to have them cut the throat a little longer.

Box mag length limiting me to 3.5"

Wanted to do a similar tikka build, but didn't want to pay full retail for a tikka to start a build; and every used tikka on gb is nearly going for full retail.