• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the forum from Rockingham, NC

wolfpit410

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2022
NC
I've been hunting for 50 years and recently have been shooting long for me anyway. I have recently shot from 100,200,300,400,500,600,720 and last from 880 yards with a 52 year old Remington 700 in 7mm magnum.We load and shoot 22-250,270,308,30-06 and now 7mm Mag. basically using hunting rifles. I have a Sako S20 in 7 mm magnum on the way and now I am finding it hard to find a 20 MOA mount for it. I look forward to learning all I can from the forum.

Welcome from NC. We go up your way quite a bit to Coleman’s Creek. Great place and community there.

Welcome from NC. We go up your way quite a bit to Coleman’s Creek. Great place and community there.
I've heard of Colemans creek and may eventually try to join. At the time we shoot in the off deer season on a 600 acre farm we hunt in Wallace, SC. Working up to that 1 mile shot. Maybe on a calm day. Wind seems to be the toughest so far.

Reactions: Nics00ss
welcome from the foothills of nc.. (wilkes co.).. if you want to ride up & shoot sometime let me know.. we have a private place we take a few folks..