• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the "original" from KS

Wildcat0313

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Manhattan, KS
Hey all,

I was a member on the Scout version of SH for quite a while, mostly just reading since I didn't have much to contribute. I don't believe I ever signed up on here before the move to Scout, but I did read a little bit before realizing I wasn't in a position to start shooting long range at the time. Finally stable and shot a couple matches last year (after hours and hours of reading here) and it was great! Glad I did and now trying to shoot a lot more this year with my new rifle. Glad to be here and (as always) the learning continues. Thanks for being a great community. I look forward to learning and contributing!

Welcome! I am out of Kansas City. Where about do you like to shoot. I make it out your way when I visit fort Riley. I usually use their privately owned weapons range but class 3 items aren't allowed on post so I can't use my can. Just seeing where other people shoot around these parts

Reactions: Wildcat0313