• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the sport and forum - DFW

fjrgonzalez

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Dallas, TX
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the long range shooting sport and to the forum. So far been just doing going through the forum reading and watching all the videos I can. I live in the DFW area and was wondering if anyone knew of any good ranges. From my research I have found ETTS and Outback Precision Rifle Club. Was not sure if there were any other venues worth considering. Also, any insights into those facilities would be appreciated.

Welcome I'm just north of McKinney and work in Richardson. I joined jacobsplains, the rifle side is called the battlefield. Real plain range. Goes out to 1100 yards. B-tactical is a nice range out in cado mills goes out the 400 yards. Nice people there, Vet owned and very quiet during the week. New range, lonestar gun range, also veteran owned currently goes to 600 yards but with room to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome from South of the metromess. Outback is a really good club. Good people and tons of shooting scenarios. May 7th is the next PRS type match.