• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to this forum

55Chris

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone. Found this forum looking for discussions on Kimber firearms. Specifically the Micro 9 line. I am not sure how to navigate this site yet and any push in the right direction would be appreciated. I do have a current beef with Kimber about their warranty. Very high priced firearms and they only cover them for a year. I own 2 micro9s, a pro carry II 1911 in .45 and a two tone pro carry II 1911 in 9mm. My EDC micro9 just lost the ejector. Broke right off. The ejector is the pain in the rump part that you have to fold down under the slide during re-assembly. Tore it down for cleaning and it was broken right off. It looks like a MIM part. Under high magnification it looks like pot metal. Sent it in and I get the feeling they are going to charge me big time to put a new one in. And they do not sell parts for their guns. Some parts yes but not alot. They will not sell me an ejector. I am so ticked right now. Peace all !!!

Thanks all !!! I am looking for a Kimber sub forum because I have a little bit of an issue with them right now.....