• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to Vintage Sniper Rifles

iggyort

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2013
New Jersey
www.obrams.org
I am new to the Vintage Snipers Rifle and I am looking for a list of Matches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

PS- I have a Mosin PU and Springfield 03A4

The most recognized "Vintage Sniper" matches are going to be affiliated with the CMP. Check their forums for more info and to see what clubs in your area may be running sanctioned matches. This event has become pretty popular in the last couple years, so you may be able to find a local match to get your foot in the door, so to speak. Also, the National Matches at Camp Perry and the CMP's Eastern/Western Games have VS matches.

CMP Forums

It's a ton of fun. Once you do it, you'll probably be hooked.

Best of luck,

John

There's a vintage sniper match at Quantico. There's a guy over on gunboards.com who posts the invite regularly.

There's a vintage sniper match at Quantico. There's a guy over on gunboards.com who posts the invite regularly.

My buddy and I know about Quantico and we found one in NJ
Now we are looking in Maryland , Delaware, Pennsylvania and North Carolina.

Gentlemen , thank you for your PMs

12-13 April. Quantico

This is the CMP Vintage match on Steroids...we do the usual 300 and 600 and then.....we go out to 800 and 1000 yds.

Full two days of shooting. WWII through Viet Nam era sniper rifles .