• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New Toolcraft Nitride .308 bolt carrier PRICE DROP 4/25

AXMC

short-throw aficionado
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
I've got a new Toolcraft nitride .308 bolt carrier (no bolt).
Great if you've already got a bolt, but want to upgrade to nitride.
Asking SOLD
PM if interested
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20240404_224752893.jpg
    IMG_20240404_224752893.jpg
    918.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I've also got a gently used bolt I could pair this with if someone is interested.
Thanks

Hi I hope I'm doing this right. I've been a cal guns member for years I don't know if you're familiar with it. Their website has gone to absolute crap so another member over there just told me about snipers hide and this is the first time I've been on it. You mentioned in your thread that you also have a bolt that you might be able to pair with the carrier. I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what the cost would be for the complete bolt carrier group. Thanks, Jeff

I'm not sure if this website tracks feedback for sales like calguns did so that people can know whether they're dealing with the legit person or not, but if you like I can always send you a screenshot of my feedback from the other website that shows over 150 positive transactions

I'm really sorry but another member purchased this last night and I forgot to mark as sold.

Just so I know I used the website correctly since I'm still getting used to it, when I sent you the message within a private message