• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New toy. GAP rifle suppressed!

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Well I sent in my GAP Crusader for a little alteration. I was inspired by the Gladius Rifle that Lowlight has given so many demonstrations with. I sent in my Crusader to have the barrel shortened and muzzle device installed so that I could put my AAC 762SD on the end of it. At the time I did not have the suppressor. Well not until today that is....

am7awy.jpg

posting pictures

Can some one help give the steps two post pictures?

Re: New toy. GAP rifle suppressed!

havent got out to shoot it yet. Been crazy busy at work and my allergies are so intense right now I have to stay indoors a lot. I get so stopped up I get sinus headaches that feel like migraines. Its not fun. Im finally on meds now!

I will get it out sometime this weekend and put some thru it and post range report.

Mike, you sent GAP the break to have them install it. Remember?

The wrong flash hider was sent with my can, and you got me a new one and rushed it over to GAP. It only took them about 2 weeks to get it all done and back to me.

Thanks GAP and AAC!

After shooting with my can I never want to shoot un-suppressed again... It's so pleasant to shoot w/o ear plugs.

Great looking rifle and awesome picture.

Shawn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbpilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the hell was I doning rong? </div></div>

you need to put your image within the right code, which is;

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww124/rbpilot_2008/IMG_3329.jpg

With
after the link, like this;

[url="http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww124/rbpilot_2008/IMG_3329.jpg"]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww124/rbpilot_2008/IMG_3329.jpg[/url][/img*] (but without the star!)

rbpilot, what can are you using on your AI?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, you sent GAP the break to have them install it. Remember?

The wrong flash hider was sent with my can, and you got me a new one and rushed it over to GAP. It only took them about 2 weeks to get it all done and back to me.

Thanks GAP and AAC! </div></div>

O, I remember... I was just leading you on, trying to get pics of the new brake posted!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1_ar_newbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, you sent GAP the break to have them install it. Remember?

Thanks GAP and AAC! </div></div>

O, I remember... I was just leading you on, trying to get pics of the new brake posted! </div></div>

At Mike's request!! Here is the NEW AAC 762SD muzzle break. They offer this for the M4-2000 as well. It take almost all recoil out of the rifle but it does make it LOUD! Very well designed and made.

29ena77.jpg

9rm26e.jpg

Looks good. I will probably replace the blackout mount on my rifle with a brake one of these days.

its well worth it. It takes a lot of the recoil out of any caliber. I have one on my 5.56 SBR AR15, that GAP Crusader, and my McMillan Tac50. They all work great!

A bit expensive but I dont mind to pay for quality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After shooting with my can I never want to shoot un-suppressed again... It's so pleasant to shoot w/o ear plugs. </div></div>

could not have said it better
grin.gif