• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New toy (pic heavy) SR-15

Anchor Zero Six

Problem Solver
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Corona Komifornia
Well I got the last few items I was waiting for installed so now its picture time.

KAC SR-15 IWS. Loopy Prismatic and 1-5 SPR in Larue mounts, PRI gas buster, Magpul grip, SF brake/ supressor mount (working on the trust) and gen 2 SOPMOD were added.
KACSPR010.jpg

KACSPR012.jpg

KACSPR013.jpg

KACSPR014.jpg

KACSPR015.jpg

My ATLAS has shoes THANKS KASEY!
KACSPR018.jpg

KACSPR019.jpg

KACSPR020.jpg

KACSPR021.jpg

Re: New toy!

Sweet! Knights sure does make some funky looking trigger guards though....kinda "gothic" looking.
Steve

I love the new SOPMOD gen 2 stock, I have two of them myself. The front sight on the Knights SR15 is really cool! I also have the Leupold prismatic but have not used it yet. How do you like the prismatic scope??

Very nice setup. You have both a close range and mid range setup. Thats what I am going to do with one of my LMT MRPs. Long range for the 6.8SPC and close range for the 5.56.

I was also wondering the same thing about the prismatic scopes.

Very badass gun. Really like your kit setup too.

F'n beautiful set up. I've eyeing that E3 and want one badly. You did that well. Congrats!.

Thanks guys!

Foam was just cut with a razor, case is a 36" Hardig storm.

I'm not a Loopy fan but those two optics fit this rifle and my needs perfectly. Still trying to decide if the Prismatic is going to stay on this or go an my 870 but I'm certainly going to keep it. The SPR scope is hard to beat considering features and price. Really couldnt bring myself to do the short dot and with the money I saved I put the rest of the kit together. Originaly I budgeted for the rifle and the short dot, glad I did this instead.

I wish I could afford 2 more rifles but that was more or less the idea I had in mind when I put this all together, an adaptable platform.