• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Toys

Re: New Toys

How do you like the weaver tactical? Been thinking about picking one of those up for my next .308.

Haven't gotten the chance to put any rounds downrange with it mounted, but it seems like a very good deal for under $800. FFP, good/usable reticle, illumination, solid .10 mil clicks, and it's a big beefy bastard of a tube. Glass is on par with the Mk4 on the Barrett, so no complaints there. Eye relief is consistent throughout the magnification range, and the 5 red 5 green levels of illumination make it easy to see day/night. If this scope was $1500, I could see other options, but not in it's current price range.

awwww, they're kissing
laugh.gif

Nice set up, Have you got to test the range on the .50 yet? really sweet looking, makes me want to sell some stuff and get one.

Took it to 1k with the old scope, haven't had a chance to take it out with the Mk4 on it. Gonna try to take it and the .308 to get some data this week