• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Trainer

MK3XXX

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2013
    -
    Just finished my Bergara B14R build and got to put 35 rounds through it today, ran out of adjustment in my scope right at a 50 yard zero so i got lucky. I started with the steel barreled action and put it in a KRG X-Ray, put a spigot and a few small things on, EGW 40moa rail, Nightforce SHV 5-20-56, stock trigger for now but this thing shoots! I was running a 10/22 with a KIDD barrel, trigger and some other stuff but i wanted to get back to a bolt gun for my trainer. Big thanks to the hide and the search button for helping me decide on this for my new gun, love it! I ran Lapua Center-x today but have some SK match, Wolf Match extra, Eley Target, and a few others to try out and maybe get better.

Attachments

• 0865A0FA-B000-4940-A3C2-625A73F63E2B.jpeg
      0865A0FA-B000-4940-A3C2-625A73F63E2B.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 106
    • 826D4966-CC37-4C89-9FA2-019A913133A4.jpeg
      826D4966-CC37-4C89-9FA2-019A913133A4.jpeg
      803.2 KB · Views: 102
    Cool, nice stick. 40MOA rail, so you could just get the 50yrd zero at the minimum/lowest scope adjustment, so you have the full range of the scope adjustment?

Cool, nice stick. 40MOA rail, so you could just get the 50yrd zero at the minimum/lowest scope adjustment, so you have the full range of the scope adjustment?
    Yep like I said I got lucky I could zero it at 50 but now i’ll have legs to reach out some distance. I’m going to go out to 300 with it today and see how it does, might buy a 20moa just to have incase different ammo shoots lower or etc...

I'm doing the same as you, i got the steel barrel version and going with a krg, i hope results are as good as yours.

I'm doing the same as you, i got the steel barrel version and going with a krg, i hope results are as good as yours.
    I’m loving this setup I wouldn’t hesitate to buy. Put another 25 rounds through it today at 300yds, 48moa of elevation and got first round center hits in about a 5mph wind, 5 round groups still need some work but thats me not the gun.

Is the stock trigger ok or should i just plan on changing it?
    All personal preference, stock trigger feels decent to me, i do shoot a triggertech diamond in my 6.5 so eventually i will probably put one in this to keep same

Is the stock trigger ok or should i just plan on changing it?
    My factory trigger broke at a crisp 2lb4oz. I might have left it had I not already bought a TT Diamond for it.

My factory trigger broke at a crisp 2lb4oz. I might have left it had I not already bought a TT Diamond for it.
    Once you have used a Diamond its hard to not have one in every gun!