• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new trimmer is awesome

matthias

Terminal lurker
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2011
bismarck north dakota
a couple of days ago i got a new trimmer from little crow gun works. it is has an aluminum body that supports a bearing and is spun by the end mill in the other end. the bearing has been reamed so teh shoulder of your case sits up against it and spins so there are no marks on you case. while the end mill spins and cuts the mouth

the reason i am telling you guys about this is i am currently comverting 1000 pcs of lake city 5.56 to 300 blk and this thing rocks. i can trim 30 thousands off the brass in 2 seconds! also it is really consistant. i have yet to get any variation over 1 thousandth. the only thing i have to do is use compressed air to clean it out every 20 cases or so because i have it mounted vertically in a drill press. if i run it in a cordless drill it would be self cleaning. just thought i would share

Re: new trimmer is awesome

Does it chamfer and debur at the same time like the Giraud?

i dont have a camera other than my phone so i cant do pictures. sorry. there are some youtube videos and their website has pictures.

it does not champher or debur but it is inly 75 bucks delivered. what does the Giraud cost?

If possible post some pics. I'm interested in seeing what this looks like.

I think it's the WFT - World's Finest Trimmer.

Here is the link:
http://www.littlecrowgunworks.com/index.html

I have one in the .308 class and it works great. It will not trim my neck sized only brass. No big deal when it is time to trim, just FL resie and trim to your desired lenght.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg