• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Trump ad... send it on!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
This hard hitting new TRUMP ad will surely get the MEDIA aroused. Fireworks!! There is no question in my mind that Pres. Trump does indeed scare the ensconced liberal politicians because he doesn't need to be "bought". And there also is no question that if Joe Biden is elected he will just be a "puppet" for the liberal left.
Face Book pulled this and will not allow a forward. But they can’t pull it from e-mail.
RE-POST this E-MAIL as many times as you care to.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-2020-election/

1594176335944.png

Reactions: ofelas
Fuck that globalist POS Mark Zuckerberg. I hope the cancel culture mob sets it's sights on him next... Liberals all over are scared shitless now and want to stop cancel culture because the mobs are beginning to turn on them...

Fuck them, we should join in the fun and fan the flames in their direction...

Fuck that globalist POS Mark Zuckerberg. I hope the cancel culture mob sets it's sights on him next... Liberals all over are scared shitless now and want to stop cancel culture because the mobs are beginning to turn on them...

Fuck them, we should join in the fun and fan the flames in their direction...

Ahhh, the monster they created has become the master.

While the letter calls President Trump a "real threat to democracy"...

Democracy. I've been hearing that bullshit all my life. It said so much that it rolls off somebody's tongue like a an and the. We are a Republic, not a Democracy.

A democracy would be nice, but the General Public are far too ignorant and far too emotionally charged for that to happen right now.

Regarding the Trump vid... while it's refreshing to hear I feel that he will be shooting himself in the foot.

Reactions: Yasherka