• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New TSA List For Gun Owners

They are trying to outdo Dean Wormer and his Double-Secret Probation List.

How the fuck do you forget and leave a gun in your baggage and go to the airport of all places?

I know where every gun I own is at all times. If you dont you likely shouldnt own one.

You think TSA is bad? Get caught with a gun or even ammo in Mexico.

My wife had a tiny swiss army knife that was hidden somewhere deep in her carry on when she was flying to Europe, and the TSA treated her like she was Osama bin laden. TSA consists of a variety of walks of life from the extremes, from retards to ghecko45 types that think they're saving the world from terrorists.

Branden

I don't fly much but I prefer flying with my pistol. Moved to the front of the line checking in when you tell the attendant you have a firearm to check. Bag is paid more attention....I expect rarely lost and I pick it up from the special baggage section instead of waiting at the carousel. Personally its all bullshit if you are a strict 2A believer.

@4:54:they are discussing a connecting flight and the passenger being pulled for additional screening.

Question; if you are on a connecting flight are you not already inside the screened area of the airport?

@4:54:they are discussing a connecting flight and the passenger being pulled for additional screening.

Question; if you are on a connecting flight are you not already inside the screened area of the airport?
You are, unless you leave. Sometimes I leave the secured area to tour the town where I have a longer layover if there are some interesting sights to see. Of course, when I do that, I know I am visiting it without my firearm, which is in checked baggage. You can't check it out and bring it back.

Sounds like if you're not a retard and go into security with a gun it wont be a big deal.
It sounds like it is limited to these folks, but this form of retard is more common than you might think, and there does not really appear to be a good justification for adding them to a list that means they cannot check in online and subjecting them to additional screening and harassment. The huge fine is penalty enough.

My wife had a tiny swiss army knife that was hidden somewhere deep in her carry on when she was flying to Europe, and the TSA treated her like she was Osama bin laden. TSA consists of a variety of walks of life from the extremes, from retards to ghecko45 types that think they're saving the world from terrorists.

Branden

I went through airport and cruise line security with a Benchmade Auto in my carryon. TSA ran it through the x-ray and physically checked, but did not find. I found it once in our stateroom. Return trip I put it in a checked bag. X-rayed and hand checked. That guy would have found it.

I wonder what gets by the mental-midgets of TSA?

I don't fly much but I prefer flying with my pistol. Moved to the front of the line checking in when you tell the attendant you have a firearm to check. Bag is paid more attention....I expect rarely lost and I pick it up from the special baggage section instead of waiting at the carousel. Personally its all bullshit if you are a strict 2A believer.

A friend was traveling with his 1911 in a checked bag. When he got to the destination the bag didn’t show. This was pre-TSA.

So he started the process to get his bag. When he talked with the airline customer service representative (female) he said the missing firearm was a “Government Model 1911.”

Hearing the word “government,” the lady assumed he was a federal agent instead of a traveling salesman.

He told me that the airline moved heaven and earth to find the pistol.

He didn’t bother to correct their flawed assumption on his employment status.

I have been tagged previously a couple of times with the SSSSS on my boarding pass - they assign these randomly, so if you fly enough this will happen to you sooner or later. It really is a pain in the ass. Had some obviously homosexual dude grasping my thigh in both hands and sliding up to my groin while declaring, "Oooh, you have muscles" (I am an amateur bodybuilder). Talk about uncomfortable. I wanted to punch him in the face. It felt like a battery, and in the real world outside the TSA, it would have been, and punching him in the face would have been self defense from the battery.

All my carryon bags pulled off the conveyor, emptied, and gone through by hand, etc.

If you are running late, it can make the difference between making your flight or having to wait for a future flight.

I am pre-check now, but even getting that was a pain in the butt. I have an arrest on my record for a violent crime. A jury found me not guilty (justified). This was enough to trigger extra investigation by the TSA, I guess. My wife and I applied for pre-check at the same time, for an upcoming flight. She was approved in 24 hours on a federal holiday. I was still waiting when our flight came, during our trip, and after. Many weeks later they finally approved me.

I hate the TSA and was in disbelief when it was created. I thought, how can the American people put up with this?

They not only put up with this, they support it! They love it.

A friend was traveling with his 1911 in a checked bag. When he got to the destination the bag didn’t show. This was pre-TSA.

So he started the process to get his bag. When he talked with the airline customer service representative (female) he said the missing firearm was a “Government Model 1911.”

Hearing the word “government,” the lady assumed he was a federal agent instead of a traveling salesman.

He told me that the airline moved heaven and earth to find the pistol.

He didn’t bother to correct their flawed assumption on his employment status.
Pre-TSA, when I was a police officer, the ticketing agents for the airlines always asked if I wanted to fly with my firearm on during the flight. When I checked a firearm, I always carried on board a large knife and a bunch of ammunition in the carry on bags.

This is 1990s, not ancient history.

Although I am old enough to remember as a little kid getting on the plane with no security or metal detector. During the flight, the cockpit door was open, and the stewardess would come back and get the little kids, one or two at a time, and take them up to the cockpit and introduce them to the pilot, who would show them things and answer any of the children's questions. Then they would pin wings on you, all official and ceremonial, before bringing you back to your parents (and no, helicopter parents were not a thing back then, so the parents did not come up with you). I still remember the amazing view out the windows forward, clouds below, blue sky above, and getting the wings pinned on my shirt.

I hate the TSA and was in disbelief when it was created. I thought, how can the American people put up with this?

They not only put up with this, they support it! They love it.
When people are fearful, they will do anything to feel safe. It doesn’t matter whether the fear is based on a real or perceived danger.

Reactions: gigamortis
Keep tightening the screws.. Keep making it more expensive and more aggravating to enjoy the shooting sports… Keep the pressure on and participation will slowly fade into history.

Reactions: gigamortis
Someone is gonna have to get me the summary, because I couldn't get past the intro, subscribe, etc of the video before deciding to go masturbate instead.

I'm gathering if you bring a gun into an airport and don't declare it, you might get on a list.

WHO KNEW!!!!

It sounds like it is limited to these folks, but this form of retard is more common than you might think, and there does not really appear to be a good justification for adding them to a list that means they cannot check in online and subjecting them to additional screening and harassment. The huge fine is penalty enough.
By no means am I saying I like it or agree with it, Im just saying it seems pretty easy to stay off of it. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point it becomes much more difficult to fly with guns. Right now its pretty straight forward and easy.

How the fuck do you forget and leave a gun in your baggage and go to the airport of all places?

I know where every gun I own is at all times. If you dont you likely shouldnt own one.

You think TSA is bad? Get caught with a gun or even ammo in Mexico.
That is the same people who forget their kid in a hot car and the child dies.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
I wonder what gets by the mental-midgets of TSA?
From what I have read, about 90% of what is intentionally put through the screeners as tests, is what gets by them…

I am not really impressed with the, um, "quality" of what I see among TSA personnel at the screening. They are not exactly aiming high with hiring standards.

NOTHING new here - same rules as they've had for years. Flying with guns has been a non-issue for me but I've followed the guidelines. They're not picking on gun owners per se - they're picking on stupid people.

My bag did pop hot for explosives one time entering the US. Long delay in a private room. Got my junk juggled by a fat dude with blue gloves and bad breath. Didn't even offer me a cigarette...