• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Tungsten Seekins SP10 Build!

ZeroMOA

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
WA
Just got a new Seekins Precision SP10 18" 0.308 setup, can't wait to shoot it!

imagejpeg

Attachments

• photo46495.jpg
    photo46495.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 46
Damn! Yyyeahh, I just skeeted in my pants a little bit... Gorgeous set up! Tagged in for range report.

Went to the range today and happy to report, it shot pretty well! Below are a few of the groups. I didn't have a lot of time to test various loads and really take my time, all I shot was a half a box of 168g and 175g FGMM ammo. I'm going to go back next weekend to try some other loads, tune the gas block, take my time on the groups and stretch out to 300 yards. Pretty happy so far.

Just added some Vortex flip caps and Harshman Machine bipod spikes/covers! Headed to Montana in a couple weeks and going to stretch it's legs out to 1000 yard with some 175 GMM.

Wow! That's funny, great looking rifle and very nice looking scope! I'm jealous!

Great looking rifle - I like the tungsten CK. Just got a 4oz tester of the tungsten - good as your rifle looks, I'm already wishing I'd have bought a pint of the stuff.

In no small part due to this thread, I had to do the same thing with my three Seekins factory rifles, in no small part because the tungsten + black combo matches my MRAD.

Fantastic (and ridiculously cheap) painting work by Custom Gun Coatings ( http://customguncoatings.com ). All Cerakoted in Tungsten (H-237Q) with high-temp Graphite Black (C-102Q) on the barrels. Muzzle devices are unfinished per SilencerCo recommendation.

Apologies in advance for the poor quality pics but i guess gives some visibility into how it looks in different lights.

2017-06-21 21.11.33_zpsl5qbd7ev by performify, on Flickr

2017-06-21 21.20.18_zpsi4qgjgn2 by performify, on Flickr

2017-06-21 21.16.26_zpschthefrm by performify, on Flickr

Last edited:
IMG_1675.JPG

Well, decided to change to an PRS stock (cerakoted as well) and APA muzzle brake, added about 1 lb, but I think well worth the weight, shooting the gun it is much easier to settle into and spot my shots for me anyway