• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW Unity FAST ACOG / VCOG Series Qty 2 $75.00ea

artofthepoint

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
OHIO
Hi guys I have 2 of these selling for $85.00ea they are new and have not been mounted or used. They give you a solid snag free Agog or Vcog Mount. Please see pictures or search description for further info. They sell for twice the price online +tax and shipping- Thanks for looking!

$75.00ea​

NEW - Shipped and insured to Lower 48-​

I purchased for a project and decided to go a different direction.​

Paypal FF - No notes / Discreate includes shipping and insurance to Lower 48 states ONLY- No Trades & Price is not negotiable​

If you want it please post below and send me an Im. I don't consider items I list sold until I get a firm (its sold or I will take it Thank you for looking.

Designed for Trijicon ACOG® and VCOG® optics.
FAST™ is a series of optic mounts and platforms that provide end users with a quicker sight picture than standard height mounts. It provides faster/easier reticle acquisition while wearing armor, electronic ear-pro/communications headsets, night vision goggles and gas masks and allows for more rapid visual processing of the battlefield by promoting a heads-up posture. A heads-up posture also helps users maintain a neutral spine position which is more comfortable while wearing heavy gear.
The FAST™ COG Series Mount was developed to universally accept the Trijicon Combat Optical Gunsight double and triple screw interfaces. It covers both ACOG and VCOG series scopes, placing the optical centerline at 2.05″ above the rail. These scopes are heavily used by military and law enforcement entities who often wear plate carriers, helmets, headsets, and gas masks. This type of gear makes acquiring rapid sight pictures a challenge when using the factory absolute co-witness height mounts. The added height of the FAST COG Series Mount greatly increases threat engagement speed and accuracy under stress while wearing gear.
It also features the FAST™ offset accessory mounting interface. A forward and rear interface allows users to choose their desired placement of an offset Miniature Red Dot Sight (MRDS). These types of sights are often paired with ACOG’s and VCOG’s due to their fixed magnification. The FAST Offset Accessory Suite is a modular series of parts that allow users to choose their preferred MRDS and place it at 2.05″ above the rail at a 35 degree angle. This placement allows for rapid transitions.
The FAST™ COG Series Mount comes with a standard rail-grabber clamp with three cross bolts.
The FAST™ COG Series Mount is built from 7075-T6 Aluminum and Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 42
  • FST_COG_BLK_WEB_7122_01-510x340.jpg
    FST_COG_BLK_WEB_7122_01-510x340.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: