• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Vendor Intro: High Caliber Sales, LLC

KJO

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2006
Freedom, Indiana
I'd like to thank Frank for the opportunity to align with Sniper's Hide. I think that you all will find a ready connection between the high standards of the Hide and ours at High Caliber. I thought this post might be especially apt here as the majority of our build are aimed towards the semi-auto platform.

Allow me to introduce High Caliber Sales, LLC to SH members – we specialize in the building of the MK12 Mod1 and the MK18 Mod0 or Mod1 configuration AR15 uppers. In addition, we are in the process of building the MK13 Mod5 300 Win-Mag rifle. A number of our builds are already out there in your hands – feedback has been very positive (and much appreciated).

Noting all of the “MK this” and “MK that” language you might guess our connection to Crane Nav/Sea-built weapon platforms. Our gunsmith is Alan Brown who worked at Crane in small arms for a number of years. He was involved in the development and the building of these weapons. Alan retired late last year and, with that knowledge in hand, High Caliber was formed during 2009.

Our intention is to bring you builds, as close as possible, to what is being issued from Crane. We have access to many of the same suppliers; many of the parts used in our builds are identical to the parts used by the military.

Additionally, as your significant others will tell you, accessorizing is so very crucial….. With that in mind we will attempt to provide optics, ammo, and lower receivers compatible with the high quality of our builds. We are dealers for Knight’s Armament, Ops Inc, Black Hills ammo, Night Force optics, Lewis Machine and Tool, Aimpoint, Gemtech, PRI. We generally have items available related to our builds but would be pleased to quote you a price on an item you would like ordered.

Alan is a versatile armorer and is available for other builds, as well. Let us know what you have in mind, what you would like built, and we can discuss what help we can offer you.

Our website is available at: www.highcalibersales.com

We look forward to doing business with you; please let us know how we can be of assistance. Email is really the best way to reach us ([email protected]); you are welcome to phone us – if we are not immediately available -- just leave a message.

Best wishes and we hope we can be of help to you,

Kevin O’Neill
Alan Brown

Re: New Vendor Intro: High Caliber Sales, LLC

Thanks a lot Mike, I appreciate the good wishes.

We have several MK12's and MK18's available and in stock as well as BlkHills ammo, Aimpoint scopes, NF scopes.

Also parts to build that MK12 or MK18.

Good doing business with you Kevin. I look forward to getting my MK12 MOD0 upper tomorrow. I will get you some pictures once I get it all together!

That was quick SKY -- it was a pleasure. You were someone who knew what he wanted -- glad I had it!

Looking forward to the pics...

Kevin