• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Vortex Fury models upcoming?

sirhitalot

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2011
bergen, norway
Hi. Im seeing that our local importer has a sale on the Vortex Fury 5000 range finder binos, and im wondering if there is an updated model coming up soon? This range finder looks perfect for me, if it wasnt for the 10x magnification. I prefer 8x as it is easier to keep steady while standing up. I get it that if you are ranging at 5000m, 10x would be preferable, but for me 2000m would be enough. I really like the vortex warranty, and therefore its on top of my list...

I don’t know, but Shot Show in the USA this year starts on Jan 17, so it would be dumb to buy anything right now (unless it’s discounted heavily and perfect for your needs).

Just wait 7 or 8 days and check the new product announcements.

Hi. Im seeing that our local importer has a sale on the Vortex Fury 5000 range finder binos, and im wondering if there is an updated model coming up soon? This range finder looks perfect for me, if it wasnt for the 10x magnification. I prefer 8x as it is easier to keep steady while standing up. I get it that if you are ranging at 5000m, 10x would be preferable, but for me 2000m would be enough. I really like the vortex warranty, and therefore its on top of my list...
Vortex had supply issues on the Fury AB, possibly the Fury as well. They just started showing back up in stores. Might be why you're seeing them all of a sudden.