• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Vortex Strike Eagle LPVO's

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Vortex Optics New reticle. New look. New attitude. Introducing the updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 and 1-8x24, featuring a totally redesigned reticle that's built to perform in every situation. Plus, we've updated the Strike Eagle's design, making for a cleaner, sleeker profile and added a thread-in throw lever for rapid adjustments on the fly. Starting at $299.99. Learn more at: https://vortexoptics.com/riflescopes/strike-eagle.html

I've always thought the biggest issue with the Strike Eagle, for what it was, was the reticle and the new one is alot better so going to be happy to get behind one and try it out for myself.

This isn't bad, I think this will give the primary arms reticle a little bit of a run for its money. Before this, I thought the PA was a better scope, now maybe not.

Has anyone gotten their hands on the Gen 2s yet, and if so, what are your thoughts? What made you pick the 6x vs. the 8x (or vice versa)? And how much fisheye is there at 1x?

Vortex is having a hell of a year with new releases! RZR G3 1-10, LHT, SE LVPO and now SE 5-25.

They've got a PST Gen 3 or more Razor G3s coming mid year, I can feel it in my loins.