• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Walmart delivery service

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Have y'all seen the commercials online for the new bullshit Walmart delivery service?

They deliver and put away your groceries even if you aren't home.

...even if you aren't home. I don't see that going badly at all.

Only the most blind idealists can even remotely think of such shit like this.
    smiley_freak.gif

In NYC many of the door delivery food apps are not even delivering straight to the door in buildings or houses with outer perimeters. Heard from those who use these apps that they now ask the person ordering to come outside into the public space to take your order. Reason: Some of the delivery couriers have been grabbed and pulled inside residences and robbed or had been subjected to attempted sexual assault. OR, some of the drivers themselves were going in and stealing. So the app companies are like: "You know what? Only public and lobby interactions from now on". And some couriers are even wearing body cameras that are streamed back to the hub offices live.

Amazon offered something like that as well where they'd put the packages inside.

Only the most blind idealists can even remotely think of such shit like this.
    smiley_freak.gif

In NYC many of the door delivery food apps are not even delivering straight to the door in buildings or houses with outer perimeters. Heard from those who use these apps that they now ask the person ordering to come outside into the public space to take your order. Reason: Some of the delivery couriers have been grabbed and pulled inside residences and robbed or had been subjected to attempted sexual assault. OR, some of the drivers themselves were going in and stealing. So the app companies are like: "You know what? Only public and lobby interactions from now on". And some couriers are even wearing body cameras that are streamed back to the hub offices live.
    I heard just last week that at least one Fred Ex driver was packing. Didn't end well for the perp.

Hip, hip, hooray :ROFLMAO: :)

when Walmart stopped supporting the 2nd amendment I stopped supporting them with my business let em go broke .

Reactions: DustBun and Doc68