• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Weaver Mil-Mil at Academy

I've looked through them (moa/mil version), glass looked very good for as cheap as they are, but I was indoors. It seemed really short on eye relief, I couldn't get comfortable behind it. Might be ok for a .22 though. Don't know that I would count on it tracking perfectly for that price, but it may surprise.

Last edited:
I have a kasspa 1.5 x6 on one of my 300 blackout rifles . it has adjustable turrets and I have been running them up and down going from super sonic zero to sub sonic zero at 100 and 200 yds . so far it always goes back to my original zero and the glass is ok . for what I use it for its just fine and I dont know why it would not work on a 22lr .

It'd be interesting to compare it side-by-side with the BSA 4-14x44 FFP mil/mil.

"Battle of the Chinese Budget Mil/Mil Optics"

This is probably a noob question but how would that compare with say the Nikon Buckmasters line?