• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Website for Lawton

Re: New Website for Lawton

I think the text on the barrels page is fine and I like a website to have a constant look and feel throughout, not jumping around with different colors and looks. I'd just change the text to match.

Action Page / options:

Tactical Handle, got a picture of it?
Gizmo, what is this, got a picture ?

That's what I found without doing too much digging.

Are all of the items on the option list going to have a picture link to them?

The site looks like it will be a user friendly one after it is finished.

Looks great!

I would like to see more pic's of completed rifles using Lawton Actions and Barrels. I’m thinking maybe something like a Shooters Photo Gallery. Different pics of various styles of Lawton rifles in action at the range and on the hunt sent in by us....You know, The Great Unwashed.
laugh.gif
A small area to leave a comment of what we think of our rifles along with the pics would be cool as well.

Glad you guys are giving us the opportunity to weigh in on this, very cool.

Thanks,

-Pat

Looks alot better.....Ye i like the idea of a photo of customer toys built by lawton and sent in by the customers. Ill send you something soon as i can with all of my Lawton inventory i have 1 complete lawton rifle 1 rifle rebarreled by lawton and 2 Lawton actions being barreled at this time.

looks real good, Ive been wondering what it would look like.

Actual pics of the different actions would be nice. They all looked the same to me. and the different bolt handle styles too.

Jerid